Drug use in Dallas, TX and across the country is on the rise. It seems that getting your hands on a wide range of drugs is easier than ever before. Especially in Texas, illegal drugs are smuggled from Mexico. Due to this epidemic, toxicology testing is extremely important. No matter what reason you are in need of drug testing, our expert lab specialists at Pharmacogenetic Testing can help! We offer toxicology testing for a wide range of usages and are committed to providing you with accurate and quick results.
Toxicology Testing Dallas TX
Over the years, our toxicology team has performed drug testing for individuals from diverse backgrounds. Some of our most common toxicology testing usages include:
- Pre-employment – Investing in an employee is very expensive so it is important that you do your homework before offering the job. Through toxicology testing, you can test for drug use prior to having them sign on the dotted line.
- Athletics – Drug use in athletics is not tolerated. Our toxicology testing can test for both illegal and prescription drugs to ensure that individuals are not gaining any advantages.
- Criminal Justice – If you get pulled over by the police and brought into their headquarters for questioning, toxicology testing can be used to see if drug use had any role in someone’s misbehavior.
- Medical Providers – Taking care of patients requires lots of analysis. By teaming up with our staff, you can keep tabs on your patient’s prescription and nonprescription drug use and their dosages.
- Forensic Exams – Another time where toxicology testing is often used is at the point of death. The reason for someone’s death is very important as it gives those loved one’s an understanding of why this devastating event occurred.
Hair, Blood, Oral and Urine Testing Lab Dallas Texas
Toxicology testing would be much easier if one type of test was always successful. Unfortunately, individuals find ways to tamper with these testing types, so it is important that we offer our clients multiple toxicology testing options. Thanks to our high quality testing services, we are able to get you results typically within 32-48 hours. Our hair, blood, oral and urine results do not come to you with just a pass or fail listing. Instead, we provide our clients with detailed findings and reports to help you truly understand the testing results.
No matter what background you come from, if you are interested in reliable and accurate toxicology testing services in the Dallas, TX area, our team at Pharmacogenetic Testing is ready to help! Give us a call today at (833) 749-5227 to learn more about our toxicology testing usages.